Terms & Conditions
'1-Year Limited Warranty' provided from the date bike is received from Ride Scoozy or other authorized dealers 'Seller' to original 'Purchaser' against non-trivial manufacturers defects and/or workmanship for bicycle, electric motor, and battery. Original receipt required for all warranty claims.
- Limited warranty is invalidated from misuse, unintended use, improper maintenance, modification, or other actions not approved by parent company.
- Threaded parts are not covered under '1-Year Limited Warranty' if not installed by a bicycle shop.
- Minor derailleur adjustment and alignment is not considered a warranty issue, it is highly recommended to have a bike shop inspect/setup your bicycle upon receipt.
- If a bike shop is not used to assemble/inspect your bicycle upon receipt, further damage that would have been prevented by an inspection/assembly by a bike shop will not be covered by warranty.
- Warranty does not cover normal 'wear and tear'.
- Damage resulting from unsafe riding and/or ignoring operating instructions is not covered by warranty.
- 1-Year Warranty doesy not apply to 'used', 'demo', and 'refurbished' bicycles.
- Limited warranty is non-transferable and only applies to original purchaser.
- Items listed above are not an all-inclusive list. Conditions typical within the bicycle industry also apply.
Warranty Claims - Contact must first be made to Ride Scoozy, Inc regarding all warranty claims. All attempts will initially be made to resolve defects at the customer's location at an approved authorized dealer. If a claim is not able to be resolved, customer will be issued a return label. After the bicycle is received and inspected by Ride Scoozy, a replacement or refund will be issued within 10 business days. If the bicycle is not found to have any manufacturing defects during inspection, will be treated as a return and customer will be charged return shipping, restocking, and damage fee.
Warranty Coverage - Approved claims will receive replacement parts (including shipping) at no charge. Labor cost to install replacement parts must be approved by parent company prior to work being performed. Replacement parts will only be sent to the country of purchase.
Shipping Damage - If damage occurs during shipping, claims must be filed within 21 days of receipt of bicycle. Pictures and a description of the damage must be sent to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to initiate a claim. We will supply replacement parts at no cost to rectify the situation. Labor cost to install damaged parts must be approved by parent company prior to work being performed. It is recommended to file a claim with the shipping company (most likely FedEx) to cover the added labor costs.
*** DO NOT RETURN DEFECTIVE BATTERIES, CONTACT FIRST ***
Bicycles may be returned within 30 days of purchase in original condition. Buyer is responsible for returning item in its original packaging, shipping charges, and a 10% restocking fee.
Any shipping damages during the return may incur a deduction from the total refund. The customer will be responsible for any damages during the return resulting in a deduction in your refund.
Refunds will be issued within 2-4 weeks from the time the returned item is received.
Contact us at 734.252.9640 if you would like to initiate a return.
All bicycles meet national DOT requirements for street use as a class 1-3 electric bicycle, however, they may not meet local laws and regulations. No guarantee is provided regarding local jurisdiction and electric bicycle laws.
Personal information collected through sales and/or communication are kept private and not shared with 3rd parties.
Pictures and videos including Ride Scoozy products shared online may be re-posted and marketed by Ride Scoozy without authorization or royalties. If you do not want your content shared or re-marketed please notify us and we will refrain from re-posting your content.
Ride Scoozy reserves the right to refuse service regardless of warranty status to those that threaten, harass, and intimidate our company and its employees. This type of behavior is becoming more and more common and is not acceptable whatsoever.