Terms & Conditions
'1-Year Limited Warranty' provided from date of purchase to original 'Purchaser' against non-trivial manufacturers defects and/or workmanship for bicycle, electric motor, and battery. Original receipt required for all warranty claims.
- Limited warranty may be invalidated from misuse, unintended use, improper maintenance, modification, or other actions not approved by parent company.
- Initial assembly and inspection of bicycle must be performed by a certified bicycle shop to validate warranty.
- Threaded parts are not covered under '1-Year Limited Warranty'.
- Warranty does not cover normal 'wear and tear'.
- Damage resulting from unsafe riding and/or ignoring operating instructions is not covered by warranty.
- Items listed above are not an all-inclusive list. Conditions typical within the bicycle industry also apply.
Warranty Claims - Contact must first be made to Ride Scoozy, Inc regarding all warranty claims. Ride Scoozy will advise customer how to proceed which may or may not require returning the bicycle to Ride Scoozy, Inc. or an authorized dealer.
*** DO NOT RETURN DEFECTIVE BATTERIES, CONTACT FIRST ***
Bicycles may be returned within 30 days of purchase in original condition. Buyer is responsible for returning item in its original packaging, shipping charges, and a 10% restocking fee.
Refunds will be issued no later than 10 business days from the time returned item is received.
Contact us at 734.252.9640 if you would like to initiate a return.
All bicycles meet national DOT requirements for street use as a class 2 electric bicycle, however, they may not meet local laws and regulations. No guarantee is provided regarding local jurisdiction and electric bicycle laws.
Personal information collected through sales and/or communication are kept private and not shared with 3rd parties.